In order to access the Intranet
1. Click here (external link)
2. Click “connexion” on the right column
3. Enter your credentials as communicated via emails
For any assistance you may need, please do not hesitate to contact:
Who has access?
Why to use this intranet?
What are the functionalities provided by the Intranet?
- Share documents on the Web with a secured access
- Manage different versions of a same document created by 1 or more users
- Self-manage the access to documents, whether it is for people, groups, units or hosts coming from outside the EPFL
- Access files in a comfortable manner using Windows, Linux, Max or mobile clients, in the style of a network drive; and from the Web using the my.epfl portal
- Add, consult or manage meetings
- Manage calendars for projects or groups of people
- Insure their confidentiality
- Receive change announcements
- Diffuse their availability, take account of important calendars
- Automatic send of invitations by email
- Possibility of accessing calendars through caldav clients using Windows, Linux, Max or mobile clients, in the style of a network drive; and from the Web using the my.epfl portal